Be ahead of the curve with EMS+
We created EMS+ for health and social care organisations to measure pressures at strategic, tactical and operational levels, and effectively co-ordinate patient flow through their health economy.
Real-time decision-making is made possible using live flows of information from A&E departments, ambulances, hospital wards and real-time patient tracking – all with the support of MLCSU’s Regional Capacity Management Team.
EMS+ comes with the following features:
- Provider escalation levels, with automated reporting and email notifications
- Bed availability tracking across the health and social care systems
- Real-time data flows from A&E, ambulance and hospital wards
- OPEL (operational pressures escalation levels) reporting for a system-wide response to NHS England using information already provided to EMS+
- Accessible 24/7 through an intuitive web portal and mobile app.
- And much more – see our features and benefits page to see everything EMS+ can offer your organisation